Our Warranty Covers:
- All our ergonomic desks and chairs come with a warranty period of 3 years starting from the date you received your product.
- An additional 2-year warranty extension can be purchased within the 1st year from the delivery date of your Kidchamp products.
- Warranty for all accessories are covered for one year unless otherwise stated.
- Kidchamp’s warranty will cover manufacturer defects against mechanism such as defects in the functionality of mechanical parts and hydraulic gas lift.
- Kidchamp’s warranty will cover out of the box damages, missing materials from the products at the time of delivery.
- Should you received an item that is faulty or damaged, Kidchamp must be notified within 24 hours upon delivery of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the order number.
- We will replace and deliver replacement parts to the customer. Replaced parts will be recollected by us. At times, the replacement parts may take 3 days – 2 months to arrive subject to availability.
- The warranty will cease immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or a lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
What Our Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Wear & Tear of the Kidchamp products or the accessories cause by accident, abuse, misuse, water-damage, flood, fire or other acts of natural and external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product or from defects in the product.
- Damages cause to the Kidchamp products or the accessories during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to relevant self-assembly manual instructions or video guide provided.
- Damages cause to the Kidchamp products or the accessories during self-modification.
Limited Product Warranty:
- Kidchamp reserves the rights to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- In the scenario where Kidchamp determined that a benefit under this warranty can be claimed, the cost of replacement of the defective part or material shall be borne by Kidchamp.
- Replaced parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchase shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
- Warranty cover parts replacement only. Labour/transport costs of $70 will be borned by the customer for the engineer to be onsite.