Delivery & Assembly
What is Flat Pack?
Our products are ready-to-assemble furniture that requires customer assembly, all the components are packed in sealed cartons. Assembly instructions and required basic tools are included in the package.
- Our logistics team will contact you via the contact details you provided to arrange for a delivery date. (Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm, excluding Public Holidays)
- No lift access charge $10 per level/per set to be paid directly to the delivery man.
- If the first scheduled delivery fails, there will be a re-delivery cost of $50 charged to the customers.
- If you require assembly service after the deliver is made, the following charges apply; $30 Transport and $60 installation fees.
- Delivery to Sentosa and Jurong island is subjected to a surcharge of $15.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate request for specific date and timing for delivery.
- Our logistics partner do offer disposal services at a cost. Customers have to reach an agreement with the logistics company for the costs.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to inform the logistics company if there's disposal request when scheduling for delivery date. Kidchamp will not be liable for damages / injuries arising from the disposal.